|  Home  |  Dabbling in Photography  | 

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Day 365 - Family

DAY 365!!!!  It's finally here.  Posting every day has been hard, but I'm so happy I did it.  The whole reason I started this project was to get back into the groove of posting frequently.  I love having this blog as a kind of journal for the boys to look back on, so I will do my best to keep it updated at least weekly.  While I don't plan on posting daily after today (at least for now!), I promise not to disappear again!

I wasn't sure what in the world to do for today's post, but Mark had a good idea.  He suggested posting a family picture.  Easier said than done, but here's what we ended up with.  We gave up trying to get a normal, calm, happy shot which, let's be honest, is NOT normal!  So here we are in all our silliness!

Photo-A-Day_365 3

Photo-A-Day_365 2

Photo-A-Day_365 1

No comments:

Post a Comment